Welcome to my library of tutorials where I provide step-by-step instructions for various medieval tailoring and sewing techniques.
- My pattern with detailed instructions for the pourpoint of Charles de Blois on Lulu.com, chest sizes 37-50
- A curved-front seam fitting method for a bust-supportive dress
- A straight-front seam fitting method for a bust-supportive dress
- Making a dress from a bust-supportive bodice pattern (NEW as of May 21, 2013)
- Setting a gore into slit fabric
- Drafting and sewing an early 14thc-style martial surcotte
- Drafting a grande assiette-style upper sleeve from measurements (NEW as of May 22, 2013)